Sunday, March 29, 2009

In like a lamb and out like a ROOOOAR Leo

Raar

March came in like a Lamb but WOW has it ever gone out like a Lion. This past week we've had at least 30+ cm of snow fall and enjoyed a few days of -15C temps. Bloody hell this is suppose to be Spring isn't it?!!!

I'm blaming my sister for our weather woes. She arrived from AUS last Sunday for a 3 week visit and she's loving all this "winter like" weather.

For me... I'm over it.

Aside from shoveling the driveway ever other day, Elle and I have been pretty busy entertaining and caring for my two newest.. and cutest household members.

We (meaning me) adopted them from the SPCA yesterday and last night was their very first night in their new home!!





York and Winston


OMG they are just the cutest most adorable kittens!! These brothers were abandoned about a month ago and have had a rough start at life. I am very honoured to welcome both of these loveable kittens into my home,

Now if they would only get out from under my bed LOL ;)


No comments:

Post a Comment