Sunday, March 1, 2009

March comes in like a lamb


After a nasty bout of winter weather last week with -30C wind chills and snow, we deserved some nice weather for a change! Thankfully today is the 1st and (unlike previous years) March came in like a cute baby lamb. Beautiful sunny skies and warm temps melted some of the snow that's piled up these past few months.

Melting snow means that (soon) I can start riding outside again!! My fall from 2 weeks ago hasn't deterred me and I just might fancy a ride up to the Y tomorrow morning. This time I shall forgo the pathway and stick to the roads. LOL

Even if March does go out like a lion, I'm hoping we'll enjoy some gorgeous "Spring-like" weather conditions these next few weeks.




No blog entry would be complete without an honourable mention of American Idol.

I should concede that I was only 2 for 3 with my predictions last week. Adam and Allison were sure bets for top Male and Female but the next highest vote total was a shot in the dark. I for sure though Mishavanna had a decent shot at the final 12 but I guess viewers liked Kris Allen's rendition of "Man in the Mirror" more.

Why?






1 comment:

  1. That's my question about the whole Idol thing Pete....why??

    ReplyDelete