Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Tues night = IDOL night!

There is something about reality TV that can suck a viewer in. As one gets to know the "contestants" and begin to identify and emphasize with them we begin to feel some of their emotions. It really is "Reality" TV hehe.

Ok Ok yes I am a schmuck for shite like this but I'm "only" watching 3 reality series this season. Idol, Survivor and my ultimate favourite, Hell's Kitchen. Chef Ramsay FTW!!

Tonight is Tuesday which means it's IDOL night, specifically the final 12 of 36 performed. Thankfully I recorded the first 30 min before I started watching to give me a slight telecast delay. Invariably there are always contestants who will suck so bad my ears will bleed so I needed to fast forward those parts. Unfortunately the first 4 or 5 singers were 'effin brutal! Von was ok (contestant #1) but he's still shouting and shite. My ears bled and I died a little inside. ;)

Thankfully things ended on a high note (literally) with Lil Rounds [by far the COOLEST name ever] rocking the house.

My picks for the top female, male and next best for tonight are:



Lil Rounds!!


Jorge!!


Kristen!!

No comments:

Post a Comment